Effective as of June 1, 2020
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you interact with any Company page or account on a social media platform, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, or Instagram, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us, including your account ID or “handle.” If you publish your social media profile to the Company, we may collect personal data from what you make available as part of that profile. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform. We may collect or store such personal information that the social media platforms permit.
The type of Personal Data we collect when you check out online on our website may include the following:
● Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
● Credit or debit card information.
● Passwords and usernames associated with our Company and/or to authenticate your participation in a program or purchase of goods or services.
We collect and process this Personal Data to process a purchase made online, to process a return or exchange a previously purchased item, send email receipts, order confirmations and delivery confirmations. The legal basis for the processing of this Personal Data is the performance of a contract. We will retain this Personal Data for three years from the date of your last purchase.
PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
● to send you information about our Company or our products or services
● to send you information for marketing purposes based on your consent to receive such information
● to verify your qualifications for certain products or services
● to process your transactions and setup your online account
● to provide the ability to contact you and provide you with shipping and billing information
● to customize and tailor your experience on the Website by displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences
● to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage to better understand your preferences
● to conduct research and development to improve our products and services
● to provide customer feedback and support
● to manage system administration and security
● to operate, optimize, and maintain our Website
● to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service
● to fulfill your contractual obligations with us, comply with legal obligations, or carry out other legitimate businesses interests
If you do not wish for us to continue using your Personal Data in any manner described above, you can make such
request by contacting us at email@example.com
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can choose whether to provide Personal Data to us, but note that you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services if they require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can sign-up, and therefore consent, to receive email or newsletter communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving these communications, you can update your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing such request to email@example.com. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data.
RIGHTS AND ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data. At any time, you may (a) review, access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our Company, or promotional material from our partners; (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Data with third parties; or (d) withdraw your consent if we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, all by emailing such request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may also make available features on the Website for you to post comments on that may be viewed by another user of the Website. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
We may change our ownership or corporate organization. We may also sell certain assets associated with the Company and products. As a result, please be aware that in such event we may transfer some or all of your information to a company acquiring all or part of our assets or to another company with which we have merged. Under such circumstances we would, to the extent possible, require the acquiring party to follow the practices described in this Privacy Statement, as it may be amended from time to time. Nevertheless, we cannot promise that an acquiring company or the merged company will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Privacy Statement.