- Infused with essential oils and organic aloe leaf juice for maximum cooling effect
- External uses of CBD, like topical creams and gels are meant to enter the lower layers of the skin and are geared more specifically toward injury, muscle inflammation, joint aches, arthritis discomfort, and other musculoskeletal ailments.
- Full spectrum CBD contains THC. The THC included with full spectrum CBD oils or topicals is many times miniscule depending on the brand and is typically not enough for consumers to become intoxicated or feel any psychoactive effects.
- CBD is the acronym for cannabidiol, (a type of non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis family of plants) it is the second-most abundant cannabinoid molecule produced within the cannabis (hemp) plant.
- CBD has received much attention in the health and wellness space for its therapeutic benefits and interactions with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) “endo” meaning within, as it is a biological system that is composed of neurons, neural pathways, and receptors of the body’s nervous system.
- Third-party tested
- No artificial dyes, sulfates, or parabens
- 2 FL oz
CBD (Full Spectrum Cooling) Gel
$59.99 — or / month
This CBD roll-on cooling gel offers a potent blend of CBD and botanical ingredients to support tired muscles and joints during recovery. This gel is great post-workout to help relax stiff and sore areas. Our CBD rich hemp gel is enhanced by capsicum, camphor oil and menthol crystals to provide a subtle warming/cooling sensation particularly appreciated by those with joint discomfort.