- Supports heart and vascular health.
- May be beneficial for healthy blood pressure levels and proper digestion.
- Aids in proper cell function and essential for promoting energy in the body.
- Functions as an antioxidant to help reduce potentially harmful effects free radicals may have on the body’s immune system.
- Allergen warning: contains soy (soybean oil). This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- All products from our online vitamin shop and affiliates are manufactured under climate-controlled conditions in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved and NSF certified facilities under Federal Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Formulated in the USA
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Made with Natural Ingredients
$29.99 – $69.99 — available on subscription from / month
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found within every cell in the body. It is a precursor in production of cellular energy which is necessary for proper cell growth and maintenance. Low dietary intake, certain genetic disorders and medications, such as statins, may reduce the levels of CoQ10 in the body.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel||Amount per Serving||Daily Dosage|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
*Daily value not established
|Other ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water, beeswax and titanium dioxide.
ALLERGEN WARNING:CONTAINS SOY (SOYBEAN OIL)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Suggested Use: 1 softgel taken daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.|