- Biotin stimulates hair growth, thickens nails and strengthens skin.
- Hydrolyzed collagen can help with skin appearance and elasticity and amino acids can help assist in the production of collagen, which help slow down the signs of aging.
- Antioxidants help skin repair visible damage and give it the appearance of healthy glow.
- Vitamins C & E support glowing skin
- Vitamin B supports the metabolization of important nutrients
- Vitamin D helps thicken and strengthen hair.
- Niacin boosts the thickness of the hair and the strength of nails.
- Zinc supports hair tissue growth and repair.
- Iron supports thicker hair growth and glowing skin.
- Contains green tea as an antioxidant to help skin repair and appear healthy.
- Formulated in the USA
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Contains no yeast, sugar, starch, salt, wheat, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- All of our products are manufactured under climate-controlled conditions in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved and NSF certified facilities under Federal Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- All products from our online vitamin shop and affiliates are manufactured under climate-controlled conditions in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved and NSF certified facilities under Federal Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails
$39.99 – $89.99
— available on subscription from
$39.99 – $89.99
Our Hair, Skin, & Nails formula delivers research based, unique blend of essential ingredients, like biotin, hydrolyzed collagen, amino acids and antioxidants.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||400 mg||444%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha tocopheryl succinate)||40 mg||267%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||4 mg||235%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||20 mg||400%|
|Calcium (di-calcium phosphate)||85 mg||9%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||20 mg||182%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||140 mcg||255%|
|Copper (as cupric oxide)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as gluconate)||4 mg||174%|
|OptiMSM® (methylsulfonylmethane)||250 mg||*|
|Silica (from bamboo stem extract)||12.5 mg||*|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen Type 1 & 3 (bovine)||250 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid 50% Complex||100 mg||*|
|Hydrolyzed Keratin||50 mg||*|
|Hyaluronic Acid||5 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||*|
|Gotu Kola Extract
(10% triterpenes) (leaf)
|Grape Seed 95% Extract (inner core)||100 mg||*|
|Fo-Ti Root Powder||50 mg||*|
|Amla Fruit Extract (60% tannins)||50 mg||*|
|Goji Berry 40% Extract
(Lycium barbarum) (fruit)
|Bladderwrack Powder (thallus)||5 mg||*|
|Nori Yaki (Porphyra spp.) (thallus)||5 mg||*|
|Wakame Powder||5 mg||*|
|Olive Water Extract
(15% polyphenols) (fruit)
|Natural Astaxanthin Complex
|* Daily Value not established.|
|Other ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, pharmaceutical glaze (with peppermint oil), vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and microcrystalline cellulose.
OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition®.
|KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.|
|SUGGESTED USE: 2 tablets daily preferably with meals or as directed by a health care professional.|
|CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.|