- Helps slow down illnesses associated with chronic inflammation.
- Curcumin enhances immunity and helps fight viral infections.
- Organic black pepper significantly increases absorbency of turmeric.
- The natural antioxidants help fight the effects of free radicals.
- Turmeric and black pepper have been used for centuries for their holistic benefits.
- Non-GMO. Halal certified formula.
- This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- Formulated in the USA
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- All products from our online vitamin shop and affiliates are manufactured under climate-controlled conditions in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved and NSF certified facilities under Federal Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Organic Turmeric & Black Pepper
$19.99 — or / month
Turmeric has been used to support overall health for thousands of years. Curcumin, the main ingredient in turmeric, is well known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Our Organic Turmeric and Black Pepper is essential to your daily vitamin regimen.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Turmeric Powder (Curcuma longa) (root)||700 mg||*|
|Organic Black Pepper (fruit)||5 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Organic acacia gum, organic guar gum, organic silica concentrate, organic film coating (purified water, organic maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil and organic guar gum), organic cinnamon (Cinnamomum burmannii), and organic rice extract blend (organic rice extract, organic rice hulls, organic gum arabic, organic sunflower oil).|
|KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.|
|SUGGESTED USE: 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.|
|CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.|