- Contains 800mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA
- Supports both cardiovascular and cognitive health
- Essential fatty acids help protect the collagen in your tissue
- Non GMO
- Allergen warning: contains fish and soy. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- All products from our online vitamin shop and affiliates are manufactured under climate-controlled conditions in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved and NSF certified facilities under Federal Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Formulated in the USA
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- EPA and DHA support the reduction of bad cholesterol.
Super Omega 3
From: $44.99 — available on subscription from
$44.99 / month
Our Super Omega-3 has several health benefits including the ability to reduce inflammation, enhance mood and support heart health.
This top-selling Super Omega 3 formula includes 800mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA and is made with natural ingredients. Research shows that these essential fatty acids support heart, brain, eye, and immune health.
All Uscriptives products come with a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. Try our Super Omega 3 supplement risk-free.
Save 10% When You Subscribe!
Subscribing means refills of your favorite Uscriptives wellness products will be delivered to your door automatically!
- Automatic Payments
- 10% Discount & Free Shipping
- No Obligation
- Free Cancellation Any Time
|Serving Size : 2 Softgels||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||4%|
|Fish Oil||2000 mg||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid))||800 mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||600 mg||*|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), purified water, glycerine, natural vitamin E
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS FISH (HERRING, ANCHOVY, SARDINE AND MACKEREL) AND SOY.
This product is PCB tested and guaranteed to be within Proposition 65 limits.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Suggested Use: 2 tablets taken daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.|